Wednesday, January 20, 2016

February Meet is scheduled for February 13th.

Hi Doowop Fans, I received approval today for our February meet. It again is to be held at Captiva Rec. center from 6pm till 9pm. The date is February 13th , Saturday evening. I have some plans to upgrade your experience this month. Instead of relying on the rec. centers sound equipment I have contracted with the Professor at the Wizard of Rock & Roll Castle to borrow some of their DJ. equipment. We will again have some trivia questions with prizes of unspeakable value, But in addition, I have a new game for you called "Rate the Record". This will involve listening to several recordings of the same song sung by different groups. Then you will vote on your favorite. I won't go into further details now but there will be cash prizes. I am not providing the cash, you are, by paying a dollar to vote for your choice of group. If you are interested in playing, please bring along some dollar bills (2). I hope you can all make it on the 13th., till then Yours in Harmony DJ Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment